Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Fun Day!

Yesterday the boys got new bikes. They were all so excited to ride them so today we took them across the street to the park. Jaten and Dexen rode the whole way. Then they played a while and Jarrod and I played basket ball. The boys joined in :)























After we picked Carsen up from school we went to the park and had a pic-nic, played base ball, and played in the water.

Carsen is getting really good. He is getting down the right way to hit & throw and can hit far and throw far.






Dexen even got in on the ball playing. He can hold the bat right and we didn't even show him. I guess he just picked it up from us telling the other boys.


He even hit one.

While we were playing ball the sprinklers came on across the street and they had to get wet. I think Dexen had the most fun.






7 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a fun day.

Mandy said...

That does look like fun! It's still stinkin cold here!

jacblanch said...

Nikki, you boys are SO stinkin' CUTE!

Shannon said...

I love how your boys are such posers! lol! I love days like these!

Dorlene said...

Hey Nikki - Ed and I were at the park on Saturday the 8th - Kamryn was with us and had a ball. We went to eat at Challos and then back to Buckhorn. I bet the place is packed when the pool is open.

Tiffany said...

How fun for them to get new bikes! They are so cute!

Wiltbank Family said...

Nikki I see you when we drop the kids off at school. We need to get the boys together. I love your vinyl! Cute stuff! I also love your pictures of your family who did them for you?