Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What we have been up to...April

For my birthday Jarrod had to work so Misty cooked dinner for us. Chicken, Baked potatoes, & Yummy salad. After Rachel, Steven & Misty came over for cake. Misty made my favorite. Chocolate with Cherry. Thank you guys for always making my birthday fun. They also took me to lunch at El Charo. Of course they had them sing to me and I got to wear a sombrero. They took a picture of me and Dexen to put on the El Charo web page :)


I love that Jaten is picking his brain.
in 2 different pictures.
My wonderful family!
Poor Carsen was sick.
My awesome sisers~in~law



We went to Mesa for the weekend and had a lot of fun with Ryan and Kabree. We started out at Chuckee Cheese and also met Mandy and her kids. Of course they had a lot of fun.




















We found some batting cages about a block from our hotel room. We had a lot of fun. Carsen was hitting 40mph balls. We were so proud. Jaten was even hitting some off of the slow machine. It was so much fun. I was in my flip flops so I wasn't going to hit but I decided to and I loved it. If figured out that I can still hit a fast ball. I was so excited. Jarrod and Ryan had a lot of fun too. I think we will have to go again.












Jaten...





Ryan...

Carsen...



We invited Ryan and Kabree to come play with us. After we went to the batting cage we went swimming at a water park in Queen Creek.





He had WAY too much fun!!!
Jarrod also too me to Olive Garden for my birthday dinner. He is not a fan so that was really nice of him. It's my favorite. Thank you for a great weekend!!!
I forgot to upload this picture when we went to Eagar to visit. All the boys had to help Papa build the fire every time he built one. I couldn't believe it was so cold.

Jaten was the top banana in pre-school this week. He got to bring home the class pet "Scruffy" He got to do all kinds of fun things with Scruffy and then tell a story of his week with him. I will upload his story when I get to my other computer. He had a really good time and was so proud to take care of Scruffy.


Having Some desert. Strawberry Shortcake!!!

Dexen was pretending he was a baby so we had Conner hold him. It was so funny.

Jaten tested for Kindergarted today April 15th. They said that he did good and passed everything. I can't believe that he is going to be in Kindergarten. I am so proud of him. I'm not sure how Dexen is going to do when the older boys are gone all day and it is just the 2 of us.

Carsen's first game in Safford league. He did really good. He got a hit every time. I was so proud.

They look so handsome. We couldn't take camera's to the Temple part so we took a few before we went in. You can see the Temple in the background.
Temple open house
We went to springerville for Jarrod's Grandma Glenna's 80th birthday. I haven't got those pictures uploaded yet so they will come. It Snowed on the way home. Yes it is May 1st.

Kortni, Jaten, Cam, Carsen. Having a sleep over.

0 comments: