Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Temple Open House

We went to the Temple open house last night. I'm so glad that we got to take the boys. They have been so curious about what the inside looks like. When we were walking up it was dark and the angel Moroni was lit up and so high. Dexen kept saying "not Moroni. It's Jesus." and then he said "He standing on a ball." and "He need a cape." I guess he thought he flew up there. He was very entertaining. After we walked through I asked the other boys what their favorite part was... Carsen said the pool :) (baptismal font) he can't wait until he is old enough to go do baptisms... and Jaten said the huge light (chandelier) Which I loved too. :) It is so beautiful and I am so glad that my kids got to have that experience.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm thinking about taking my kids again...do you think that's okay?

Mandy said...

I can't wait!!

Andrea said...

So cool... I wish I would've planned to go. That will be awesome to have one so close! Take advantage!! :)
Loves!