I know.... I have been the worst blogger lately. I keep telling my self that I will start doing better again next year. So this is Thanksgiving. All of Jarrod's family came to Safford this year. Jarrod did have to work but he got to eat and hang out after. It was a fun time and I'm glad I got to have Mandy's kids stay with me. Carsen always tells me that Keenan is his best friend. I think Keenan is out growing him and it is really hard for him to put up with Cars but he is always so nice. We had a good weekend and now I can not wait for Christmas.
All of the Davis family. Jarrod's brother Travis and his family came. We hardly ever see them so it was good to have them there.
How To Judge A Good Carpet Cleaning Service
4 years ago







1 comments:
looks like you guys had a blast! The pictures are so cute. Its the best when everyone is there.
Post a Comment