Thursday, December 10, 2009

Putting up the Christmas Tree

We got our tree put up last weekend. I love how it turned out but the picture doesn't show how cute it is. It does have red on the tree too but you can't see it. They boys had a ton of fun. I let them decorate it first and then I fixed it how I wanted it. Dexen thinks that it is the coolest thing ever. It's really hard for him to keep his little hands off. :) Here are a few pictures of the finished project and the boys doing their thing.




I asked them to turn and look for a picture and Carsen and Jaten turn and pose... Dex looks at them for a minute and then does this... I thought I was going to die laughing. Isn't this picture priceless??? I love it!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

How funny! What a little poser! Your tree looks great.

jacblanch said...

Cute tree, and Dex is adorable!!!

Tonigirl said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!!! It won't enlarge though so I can save it.. :( Love you guys..