Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Funny Carsen

I thought this was kind of funny and a little sad too. Carsen drew this picture..........


It says...

I love my mom

I love my baby

I like my brother

I love my dad

I asked him " Cars, you don't love Jaten?" He says " Well I said I like him" I guess we need to work on their relationship. :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That's very cute and honest :)

Mandy said...

Hey it will happen someday:) The page looks really cute!! Love the temple thing at the top...

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

I can't help but laugh! He does love him he just doesn't understand that yet!!!!

jacblanch said...

That's a little bit funny! And I love your new header picture with the temple in the background. That's so pretty.

Amanda said...

I love how kids are so honest. It is pretty funny.