Grandma Toni and Pada Richard got him a bike and his Mom and Dad got him a dump truck and train. Lisa's family got him a hot wheels bucket and cars.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.......... We have been singing to him for weeks so he had it down. He knows that he is 2 and is is playing the part. I can't believe that another year has come and gone.
He looks So BIG!
We went and swam at my mom and dad's motel before the party. I love these boys!
As you can see his party theme was trucks.
This was my first fondant cake and I was pretty happy with it. (For the first one) It was a lot easier than I thought.From Dad, Mom, Carsen & Jaten.
Rachel's family got him the dinosaur and Shannon's family got him the trucks.
Grandma Nell and Papa Bob got him a back pack that rolls with all his favorite snacks inside and Misty's family got him the trucks. He thinks the red one is Mack.


I had a great time with this party. 2 is such a fun age. They get so excited about everything. Even though he started the terrible 2's early he was very good this day. He helped me make his cake and didn't even touch :) Thank you everyone for the great gifts. He loves them all. I love this boy so much and can't believe he is 2.
Rachel's family got him the dinosaur and Shannon's family got him the trucks.
Grandma Nell and Papa Bob got him a back pack that rolls with all his favorite snacks inside and Misty's family got him the trucks. He thinks the red one is Mack.

I had a great time with this party. 2 is such a fun age. They get so excited about everything. Even though he started the terrible 2's early he was very good this day. He helped me make his cake and didn't even touch :) Thank you everyone for the great gifts. He loves them all. I love this boy so much and can't believe he is 2.








4 comments:
I am very happy that we are able to watch him grow up! He cracks me up! So sad that they grow up so fast!
How cute! He's adorable. I think 2 is a fun age too (most of the time, haha).
Time flies; Dex has gotten so BIG but still is cute.
What a cutie! They sure grow up fast...I mean too fast!
I love the cake--you did a great job!
Post a Comment