Monday, August 4, 2008

Dexen Climbing

Dexen is now walking everywhere. The boys think it is so cool and have to let me know "Dex is walking" all day. Well I was in Carsen's bedroom and they both come running in to tell me that Dex got on the chair all by him self. So I go in there and sure enough he is sitting in the chair. So of course I had to get the camera out. He is one crazy baby. Obviously he has some good teachers.

5 comments:

Linde said...

What! It doesn't seem like he should be old enough already to walk. I love the videos! He is SO cute!

Rachel said...

Oh man! What a little mess! You're not going to be able to turn your back on him for a second!

Mandy said...

I can't believe it!! I want to drive down there just so I can see it! I wish my summer wasn't so busy!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

He is such a crack up!!! I love watching him grow and discover new things!!!

Andrea said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he is only two months older than Kaydin! They grow so much in just a couple weeks! But seriously, he is only 10 months right?? He seriously looks like he should be like 15 months doing that!! Crazy kid. :)