Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Walking!

Dex turned 11 months 2 days ago and he is taking off. He started about a week ago but really didn't like it. He would cry everytime we would try to work with him. Misty came over tonight and Conner was laying on the floor watching TV and Dex kept walking over to him trying to play. It was funny to us but not Conner. He was trying to watch and baby "ex" was bugging him :) anyway that's what started it and he just kept going. He will have it down in no time.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

AWWW! He's so cute! I am happy he is doing it but sad because he is getting big and I never see you! We miss you!

Shannon said...

I wanted to say how cute his curls are! Another curley boy Yay! Hopefully faith will have them!