Thursday, April 3, 2008

THank You!

So I have been having a bad week for some reason. I don't know why but my kids just seemed extra cranky and extra whinny. So I'm feeling sorry for myself. I hadn't done any house work gone to the store really just sitting around. Well today Misty showed up at my house and took my kids to play. They were gone for 3 1/2 hours. I got so much done, laundry I hadn't folded for weeks, dusting, dishes, almost my whole house is in order. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Misty and Rachel. It was a much needed break. I love you guys :)

3 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Sorry I never think about taking them...everyone needs a break now and then! Breaks are what makes us better moms, the kids need the break as much as we do! My kids especially! :)

Mandy said...

That was sos nice! Good for you. Call when you are having bad days HELLO!!

Rachel said...

No problem! They acted better than my kids :)