Saturday, April 5, 2008


I had never heard of Thw Wall until it came to town. In Washington DC there is a wall with all of the soldiers who have died at war on it. They made a replica of this wall and it travles around the US. It came to Safford this week and was escorted by 2500 bikers and a helicopter. It was really cool to see and wich that everyone would have the oppritunity to see it. It is a very humbling experiance. I am so thankful for these men. Having had the military in my family really brings this close to home. I can't believe how many names there are on this wall and I hear that it is only 80% of the real wall. Thank You to all the military men and women out there.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sad that we didn't make it to see the wall before they took it down. I kept waiting for a day when Steven would actually get home on time so we could go and it didn't happen! Dang it!

jacblanch said...

I heard through the "grape vine" :) that it's your birthday. Happy Birthday, and have fun in Vegas! :)

Rachel said...

Your blog templates are cute! I guess you figured it all out. Are you letting people use them? If so, I'll change mine to one of yours sometime soon. I barely changed it to the one it's on.

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

I need help changing my blog page, it won't work. I am probably doing it wrong.....help

Rachel said...

Hey, I posted the picture of the boys and Carlee on my blog and my sister-in-law Amy thinks that it would be funny to have them be Carlee (snow white) and the 7 dwarfs for Halloween. We got a good laugh...they're are 7 boys here. I think it would be fun to do.