Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mountains, Swimming, & Riding in the rain.

Shannon, Sam & the kids came down for a few days. We has a lot of fun swimming, riding bikes, and playing in the rain.


Carsen diving for rings. His favorite thing. He is so proud of himself because he can now get them in the 12ft.































Shannon's kids love Max. I tried to tell her to take him home. :)




Sam beating up Carsen. I think she won.





Just when we thought she had won.





















A few weeks ago we went up on the mountain to check out some camping spots. On the way up Carsen and Jaten ask..."are there bears?" Well trying not to scare them we say "Um, Maybe but we wont see any." As we keep getting higher up the mountain there are bear signs EVERYWHERE! Watch for bears! Carsen of course can read them and we reassure them that we wont see any bears..... Well we were wrong!


I couldn't get a great picture of it but the boys could defiantly see "The Bear"

My Boys!
I caught Dex making faces at himself in the mirror. So funny!!!








It was so beautiful up there and 30 degrees cooler.






There were some older boys catching water snakes. I thought that my kids would be scared. No such luck. They loved them and Carsen is set on catching one himself. PLEASE NO!!!















3 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a fun week! Have fun camping!

jacblanch said...

Cute pics! I can't believe you saw a bear, close enough to get a picture of it! That would be enough to make me not want to go camping. Eeek!

Shannon said...

You got some cute pictures! We had lots of fun! Can't wait to do it again!