Looks like a TON of FUN! My girls just love looking at "Carsy and Jatens blog!" Haha... K so I love your scrapbooking and all because you are way good at it, but it personally pisses me off that I can't see the pictures!!! I'll get over it. :) hahaha....
I am a stay at home mom to 3 little boys. Carsen will trun 7 March 20. I know all mom's say this but I can't believe how fast he has grown. He is such a good boy. He is never in trouble. He does very well in school.He got strait O's (outstanding) on his report card this week. Jaten is the life of the party. He just turned 5 December 28 and will be starting kindergarten this year. He is very outgoing and never slows down so we will see how that comes together with school. :) Dexen is 2 1/2 & once again I can't believe it. My baby will turn 3 this year. It makes me so sad but I am not wanting another one. I am having so much fun being a wife and a mom to these 3. We are living in Safford and loving every minute. Our family has been so blessed these past 3 years. I have the best kids and husband. I love you!
3 comments:
Wow...you've done a lot of scrapbook pages! I LOVE digital scrapping! It's so much faster!
Oh, that was so fun! I hope we can do it again!
Looks like a TON of FUN! My girls just love looking at "Carsy and Jatens blog!" Haha... K so I love your scrapbooking and all because you are way good at it, but it personally pisses me off that I can't see the pictures!!! I'll get over it. :) hahaha....
Post a Comment