Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vacation Pictures

We had so much fun on our vacation. Everyone got along and played. We were there for a week and got to do a lot of fun stuff. The first day we were on the beach. Monday we went to Sea World (Carsen said that it was the best place he has ever been :) Tuesday and Wednesday we were on the beach and Jarrod and I took turns with Shannon and Kris and went out to dinner. and Thursday we went to Disney Land for Shannon's birthday. We had tons of fun and can't wait to go again. Jarrod had already picked the place that he wants to stay next time we go. Here are just a few pictures from our California trip. This is only about 1/3 of my pictures but everyone keeps asking for pictures so here are the ones that I have done.












3 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun! I want to go back to CA soon...but Steven thinks otherwise :)

jacblanch said...

Way cute pics! I'm so excited for us to go to Sea World and Disneyland in a week. I'm glad you guys had a fun vacation!

Shannon said...

love the pics...good times! I'll call when we get back...wednesday