Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wow! I am Sooo behind.

Jarrod had to work on his birthday so this is Sunday after with all the family. We ate and the boys and I made and Oreo cake since that is his favorite.

This was on his actual birthday. Jarrod loves strawberry shortcake and I had this recipe for Chocolate Strawberry Panini's and thought I would try it.










The boys were so proud. They had helped me all afternoon and couldn't wait for him to get home. Jarrod is a wonderful dad and husband. He does sooo much for our family. He works long hours and that is hard sometimes but we are greatful for him to be willing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect, wonderful man to spend eternity with. I love all of my boys So So much.



4 comments:

jacblanch said...

Lots of cute pics! Happy b-day to Jarrod. BTW- I LOVE the "mommy's picasso" board you have on thw wall. That is ADORABLE!

Shannon said...

Happy late b-day! I was going to comment on the board too! I hope I can come see you this week!

Rachel said...

The oreo cake was very yummy! I will be making that one sometime :) Your panini cake looks very cute!

Jason and Amanda said...

That strawberry cake looks so yummy! And I loved the pool pics! The boys look busy!
Your "Mommy's Picasos" board is a great idea too!