Here are a few pictures from my class reunion. I really didn't care to go but it was good to see everyone and what they are up to. I haven't seen Marcia for 8 years and everyone else for several years. I can't believe it has been 10 years.
WOw 10 years ,huh? Crazy. We are getting old. Seriously. I wish you would've stayed up here!! Your blog looks way cute like this! Leave it for more than 2 days! :) Cute family pics up top!
I am a stay at home mom to 3 little boys. Carsen will trun 7 March 20. I know all mom's say this but I can't believe how fast he has grown. He is such a good boy. He is never in trouble. He does very well in school.He got strait O's (outstanding) on his report card this week. Jaten is the life of the party. He just turned 5 December 28 and will be starting kindergarten this year. He is very outgoing and never slows down so we will see how that comes together with school. :) Dexen is 2 1/2 & once again I can't believe it. My baby will turn 3 this year. It makes me so sad but I am not wanting another one. I am having so much fun being a wife and a mom to these 3. We are living in Safford and loving every minute. Our family has been so blessed these past 3 years. I have the best kids and husband. I love you!
5 comments:
You still look the same to me after 10 years Still so sexy haha :)
dang 10 years already. you make me feel young. jk
Cute new family pics...and Hey! I didn't see you on the float in the parade with your class?!! Ditcher?!
WOw 10 years ,huh? Crazy. We are getting old. Seriously. I wish you would've stayed up here!!
Your blog looks way cute like this! Leave it for more than 2 days! :)
Cute family pics up top!
I think every one dreads the 10th reunion! :) It's crazy how fast time flies!
Post a Comment