Monday, April 6, 2009

Potty Time!




Dexen turned 19 months a week ago and he has had on unders for 1 week today. He does really good at home and only had 1 accident on Saturday and 1 on Sunday but sunday he did have on a diaper at the picnic. In 1 week he has only had 1 poop accident nad none so far today. He looks so cute in his little underwear. I am so glad to almost be done with diapers. YEAH! I love you Dex.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so proud! I can't believe how easy it was for him. Little fart!

Mandy said...

SOOO Funny, he cracks me up! Smarty!

Andrea said...

Are you freakin' kidding me?? You must be the potty training genius or something! Geez, that's awesome! And you're not done with diapers you ding dong. One more. :)
AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I can't believe I forgot!!! I haven't really been keeping very good track of my days lately! Hope you had a good one! :)