Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mr. Cam

Shannon's little boy Cam was admited to the hospital yesterday for what they think was a bad asthma attack. They ran some tests so hopefully will know for sure. He woke up yesterday and couldn't hardly breathe and just kept getting worse. They ended up in the ER and were going to have to fly him to Flagstaff when we started to turn around. She had taken him in last friday because she thought he had bad allergies. His eyes have been really swollen and runny so he had just got worse over the weekend. I know that if you have her number she would appreciate a text. I just wanted to post this becuase I know that family would like to know even though we can't call everyone. She sent this picture this morning and said that he is doing better but they are not letting him go home yet. His poor puffy eyes. I hope you feel better soon Mr. Cam. We love you!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Poor kiddo! We know all about asthma. I wonder if he was exposed to something he's allergic to that caused the attack. Dallin has the same symptoms when he's been exposed to cats, dogs or walnuts. It's so hard to figure out what all they have reactions to. I hope he gets better soon!

Andrea said...

Jeesh!! Dang it, poor kid! That was probably so freakin' scary! I'm glad they have things under control!!