




Friday was Carsen's birthday. I took cupcakes to his class at 11:00 and they had early release that day so he came home with me and he picked Taco Bell to eat lunch. At 4:00 was his party with his friends at McDonalds. His party theme was Bakugan Battle Brawlers and he came home with 16 Bakugan and a pair of pajamas all from his friends from school.
Trett, Landon, Jonothan, Juan, Zack, & Malina.
After the party we ate dinner there and then all of his cousins came over to play. I think he had a great day and That was just the beginning :)
The next day We started his party with a gem hunt. Carsen insisted that he have one so this is what I came up with. I put colored marbles in toilet paper rolls and closed the ends. Whoever found the most got a prize. Jaten won with 13 Conner got 12 and Keenan and Kortni both only got 2 for the least. It took everything Keenan had not to cry and Kort couldn't take it...She was bawling.




Here are a few pictures of him opening his gifts. I think he was very happy with everything that he got. (and Jaten too) Grandma Nell got him Power Ranger helmet, Grandma Toni got a Bakugan mat to play the game, Mandy gave him coloring and money, Shannon, Rachel and Misty all got battle brawlers, he got a 3d crayola color wonder from Jaten and a new DS from mom and dad. Thank you everyone.




Singing Happy Birthday!










4 comments:
The kids had a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting us all!
It was fun! Can't wait to get together again!
Hey, my friend told me about this Digital Scrapbooking blog...I thought you might be interested. Her stuff is really cute and it's all free.
http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/
Thanks for having us! Had tons of fun!
Post a Comment