So the other night I was soo tired and decided to go to bed early. I knew I had alot to do the next day so I just thought I would get some rest. Well I wake up in the morning to find this little note along with a clean house. Jarrod and the boys had stayed up and cleaned for me. They are the best boys in the whole world. I love you tons and tons too. (Carsen wrote the letter)
How To Judge A Good Carpet Cleaning Service
4 years ago








2 comments:
That was very sweet!
Wow! Lots of posts! Your boy are very sweet! Looks like the party was a good one! We miss you let me know if you need anything. Oh, yea about the pictures in Faith's pretty skirt...I have some ideas I just haven't done it yet! You'll be the first to get them!
Post a Comment