Cutie Pie Grin!

The boys had just got off the 4 wheeler and Carsen was freezing.


Dex rolling in the dirt.
Yes Jate is holding himself. No shocker there.



The boys had just got off the 4 wheeler and Carsen was freezing.


Dex rolling in the dirt.
Yes Jate is holding himself. No shocker there.


Misty and Shaffen were camping last weekend and we went up for the day. The boys had so much fun. Carsen & Jaten went hunting coyote's with the guys and I kept Dex at the camp. He LOVED it . He was rolling in the dirt and he was laying on his belly just letting it run through his fingers. It was very funny and cute. Thanks Misty for inviting us we had lots of fun.









2 comments:
I love it!! They are so stinking cute...wish I could hold them! Thank you for posting these pictures of my little dollies!
I love camping! It's fun to see the kids get SO dirty! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment