We have never blown bubbles for Dex before. Jaten found some that have been on top of the fridge and Dex thought they were great. Talk about cheap entertainment.
I am a stay at home mom to 3 little boys. Carsen will trun 7 March 20. I know all mom's say this but I can't believe how fast he has grown. He is such a good boy. He is never in trouble. He does very well in school.He got strait O's (outstanding) on his report card this week. Jaten is the life of the party. He just turned 5 December 28 and will be starting kindergarten this year. He is very outgoing and never slows down so we will see how that comes together with school. :) Dexen is 2 1/2 & once again I can't believe it. My baby will turn 3 this year. It makes me so sad but I am not wanting another one. I am having so much fun being a wife and a mom to these 3. We are living in Safford and loving every minute. Our family has been so blessed these past 3 years. I have the best kids and husband. I love you!
2 comments:
O fun, glad he is ok too. You will have many more er visits with that little climber!
Jeesh! Maybe I'm okay with girls.... :) haha... knock on wood. Now one of them will get hurt, huh??
Hope everything is okay!
Post a Comment