Friday, September 19, 2008

Progress Report

Carsen got his first Progress report this week. He is doing so good. I have been very impressed with how fast he is learning. I was very nervous at the begining of the year but am glad that he is doing much better than I thought. This is the basic layout of his report...


Write his/her name S
Use scissors,crayons, glue appropriately S
Follow school/classroom rules S
Demonstrare on-task behavior S
Listen attentively S
Cooperate with others S
Exhibit Self-control S
Follow Directions S


S means Satisfactory. He also got an S in PE and I'm not sure why but he got and O for outstanding in Music. I guess that means he likes music the best.

Teachers comments: Carsen is a good friend to his classmates. He is very good at listening when the teacher is takling and he takes pride in his work.


I am very proud of you Carsen and look forward to watching you learn and grow even more.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Glad he's doin so good! It's nice when they like to go too. I seriously could hardly read it though, you need to change your font color. I love the page, it's so cute.

Mandy said...

Ok this is your cutest background yet!! I love it! You need to make me a special one!!