Thursday, September 25, 2008

13 Months

Jarrrod was home from work yesterday so I figured that it would be a good time to grocery shop. I left Carsen and Jaten home and took Dex. He was so funny. All through the store he was saying "Dat" (That) and "Wow" he has only said Dat a couple of times before but wow was a first. I thought it was so cute. So he is 13 months and can say Dada, Mama, Baba, Dat and Wow. He is such a fun baby.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

It starts, he will never stop now! There is nothing better than listening to babies learn to talk.

Shannon said...

I love your boys! I wish you were closer so I could get to know them better! We miss you guys!

Andrea said...

He is so cute... wanna move down here? Tell Jared to work at Empire here, so we can be friends!

Amanda said...

I haven't blogged forever.. I just have to say your kids are so cute! I love how they have your eyes! So beautiful!

Andra said...

That is such a fun age!!