Saturday, August 30, 2008

The "Real" Thing




Dexen's "real" birthday was on the 28th so I wanted to dedicate my blog to him this week. Thursday was crazy needless to say. I still had to get his persents decorate his cake clean the house wrap the presents finish the puppy ears and have a party. I was so glad that Jarrod was not working. We had him a "Puppy Party" because his favorite movie is 101 Dalmations. For such a layed back little party it sure was alot of work but I think it all turned out good. His cake was cute the ears were cute and he loved all the gifts. Thank you to everyone who came and who got him a gift. This baby has been so much fun. I can't believe that it has been a year for alot of things. We moved into our house 3 days before I had Dex, bought my Escalade since 3 kids would no longer fit in my Grand Am, and then of course brought a baby home. I love my family so much and I couldn't imagine it without Dexen. He is such a joy to have in our family and I can't wait for many more memories.



6 comments:

Andrea said...

what a cute idea those ears were! how fun......

Shannon said...

Oh, I love that little stinker!!! Well, all of them! Every thing turned out so cute!!! Sorry, we could't be there! It looked like fun!

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

He is so stinkin cute! Still can't believe he is 1....so sad!
:(

Linde said...

Wow...already one! He is such a cute little guy! Sounds like a fun day:) I think it is always sad when the baby turns one, they don't get mcuh cuter than that age, except for maybe 2. Enjoy him.

Shannon said...

What's this new blog you have and why aren't I invited? Big fat jerk! I want to check it out!

Mandy said...

So sad we missed it! What a cutie! Looks like lots of fun.