Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Dexen


your a mama's boy
I love to sing and dance with you
your smile is so contageous
your beautiful blonde curles even tho sometimes they are out of control :)
your beautiful blue eyes
Some things that you like...
you LOVE to play song games and just laugh and laugh
you love to sing and dance
patta cake
the crockadile song
itsy bitsy spider
popcorn popping
101 dalmations is your favorite movie
you love to eat pizza and or breadsticks
to swim and take baths or showers you just like water
enchanted was the first movie that you watched over and over
There are so many reasons why I love Dexen I can't really count and so many things that he loves to do. He is a very happy smiley fun baby. We get smiles and laughs everywhere we go. He just knows how to draw attention. I love this boy so much and I wouldn't trade him for anything. Even a sister :)

2 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Happy birthday baby Dex! Can't believe it has come so soon! We love that baby!

Andrea said...

Haha... I know, isn't it crazy, boy or girl, we love them SO much! He is so cute... Happy Birthday Dexen!
P.s. I just did my header on scrapblog, and found a background that matched it... it was fun! I don't think I'll be making new ones nearly as often as you do, but now and then..... :)
This blue and black is cute by the way!