Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dex feeding his baby.


Every time we would go to Rachel's Dex would find this doll and just love it. So Aunt Rachel decided that Dex needed to take it home:) Well this morning I found him like this. Feeding the baby. O so nice... Yes while poking it's eyes:) I thought it was pretty cute.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

How cute! He just wanted someone to take care of :) He's so cute with the baby dolls...how could I resist giving him one???

Shannon said...

SO, I guess in a way he is your little girl in disguise? HeeHee Too funny! We are missing you a lot! Can't wait for you to come! Looks like you have your hands full with this little stinker!

Andrea said...

OOOoohhh... he needs a REAL baby brother. (It's inevitable right?... if you try again, it'll be a boy, and if I try again, it'll be girl.)

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

I think your baby is almost ready for a little sister! :) He is such a crack up!