Monday, July 21, 2008

Web Kin




Carsen has a favorite puppy that he sleeps with every night. I have posted pictures of him with it before. Well last time we went to springerville he lost it. Yes it was a nightmare. We surched and surched for a puppy that he would let take it's place. We finally found one. It looks almost the same but it was kind of expencive. O well. If he will sleep it's worth it. So he has had this puppy for about a week now and I was cleaning my car and found the tag that came on it. It says Web Kin. The only reason I kind of knew what it was is because Leslie's posted her kids with theirs. So we went to the web site and got his puppy adopted and now I can't get him off the computer. You can buy food, cloths, decorate its house, it tells you when it is sick or hungry, all kinds of things. It is cute to watch him taking care of his puppy. So much better than the real thing :) Now Jaten thinks he needs one. Well see.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cute idea! I'm glad he has a puppy again :)

Did you get your camera to work? Steven's good at fixing things if you want him to look at it.

Shannon said...

Oh, I know how that goes! I think that I have seen that puppy at mom's...although it doesn't sound like it would matter any more!

Leslie said...

Sorry! My kids are on the computer everyday with their webkinz feeding them, earning money, growing gardens and harvesting them! We now have a list by both computers of what precious stones they have collected so they can sell the duplicates. :o) It's actually really cute and much better than a real pet. ha ha Both of my kids have two each now (they bought with their own money after Kenna got one for her birthday).