Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Never Ending

Ok so I am the one that usually posts twice a day and I havent updated in like a week. It seems like things will never end. We got home from Springerville on Sunday and yesterday morning Jaten woke up sick. He was throwing up everything that went down. I was trying to just wait it out because he has a history of doing that but it just got worse. So I took him to urgent care at 5:30 last night and they sent him to the ER. He was really dehydrated and had to get an IV and some meds. We spent the night and he seems to be doing better but they want to keep him one more night. Jarrod is with him right now and he is asleep but we hope to bring him home as soon as possable. Just wanted to give an update and we will keep everyone posted.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

EEEeeeK! That sucks! Hope he gets better!! :( :(
Wish I was closer so I could help you with your kids!!