Friday, July 18, 2008

Grandma Spear


Yes, once again we had a visit to the hospital. My Grandma Ruby has been in ICU at St. Joe's with a brain anurism. (I don't know if I spelled that right) She has High blood preasure and thyroid problems which both cause them. They can't do surgery because it is too risky so they will be sending her home with medication and that is really all they can do. I am really sad to look back and think of how little my boys have seen her. I know that I will do what I can to change that. We have always made the effort with Grandma Pete knowing that she could pass any time we just never thought that it could be grandma Ruby. I look back at this last month and know that time is so precious and hope that I can do the best I can to make the most of mine. The picture is of my uncle's Jonny, Dan, and Dave which I also have not seen in years. Its sad how a family emergancy is what brings everyone together.

0 comments: