I saw this on a friends blog and though it was cute. Feel free to take the challange. I would love to see your answers.
I am: Adicted to blogging
I think: I am a good mom
I Know:Carsen will do well in kindergarten
I want: My family to be happy
I have: The best 4 boys I could have ever asked for
I wish: I enjoyed cleaning my house. (I love when it is clean. Hate getting it there.)
I hate: Tomatoes, Eggs
I miss: My kids being small
I fear: I'm not teaching my kids enough
I feel: Blessed
I hear: Quitetness. The kids are being really good.
I smell: The rain outside
I crave: Snuggles with Dex
I search: For the best paper to scrapbook my kids
I wonder: How Dex would look as a girl :)
I regret: Not learning to play piono.
I love: Playing Nintendo with Carsen
I care: About what my kids eat. (Even though sometimes it doesn't seem that way.)
I always: Check my email before I go to bed.
I am not: Organized
I believe: That I have strong loving boys
I dance: Because Dexen laughs so loud when I do it.
I sing: Same reason I dance.
I dont always: Do my dishes
I fight: With my mom because she thinks she is always right. (Don't we all???)
I write: Things on my blog because I'm not good at keeping a journal.
I lose: My cell phone at least twice a day
I win: At phase 10 and it drives Richie crazy :)
I never: Go to bed without kissing my boys goodnight.
I listen: To my kids yelling, playing, laughing & crying.
I can usually be found: At home with my kids
I am scared: OF ANY AND ALL BUGS
I need: A vacation. (ALWAYS)
I am happy about: Being a stay at home mom to 3 CrAzY boys.
How To Judge A Good Carpet Cleaning Service
4 years ago







1 comments:
That was fun, I think I'll have to do that.... maybe. I'm lazy. :)
Post a Comment