CUTE! I keep waiting for Kaydin to get a tooth, but so far nothin'! I can't believe how all over the place he is! Kaydin is barely starting to scoot and get up and rock. Oh well, I'll take it for now! She can't get too far!
I am a stay at home mom to 3 little boys. Carsen will trun 7 March 20. I know all mom's say this but I can't believe how fast he has grown. He is such a good boy. He is never in trouble. He does very well in school.He got strait O's (outstanding) on his report card this week. Jaten is the life of the party. He just turned 5 December 28 and will be starting kindergarten this year. He is very outgoing and never slows down so we will see how that comes together with school. :) Dexen is 2 1/2 & once again I can't believe it. My baby will turn 3 this year. It makes me so sad but I am not wanting another one. I am having so much fun being a wife and a mom to these 3. We are living in Safford and loving every minute. Our family has been so blessed these past 3 years. I have the best kids and husband. I love you!
3 comments:
He is such a crack up! Soo cute! I love that picture!
oh what a turkey! can't wait to see you!
CUTE! I keep waiting for Kaydin to get a tooth, but so far nothin'! I can't believe how all over the place he is! Kaydin is barely starting to scoot and get up and rock. Oh well, I'll take it for now! She can't get too far!
Post a Comment