
So this is what Dex learned to do today. I'm so sad. I went to get him up from his nap and he was standing up. I thought I had time before I would have to lower his bed :( I guess not.
How To Judge A Good Carpet Cleaning Service
4 years ago

So this is what Dex learned to do today. I'm so sad. I went to get him up from his nap and he was standing up. I thought I had time before I would have to lower his bed :( I guess not.
Posted by Nikki at 7:21 PM
4 comments:
Little Turkey! What is he thinking!!!!! He is not supposed to be that big yet! :( That is so sad!
Better strap on your roller blades now to keep up. ha ha :o)
Your boys are little dolls and I love their huge blue eyes!
Happy Mother's Day tomorrow Nikki!
Aw little stinker, he started moving now he isn't gonna stop! He is so fun! Happy Mothers Day!
He's getting too big! Little turkey!
Post a Comment