Jarrods boss sent him this picture that his friend took while on a hike near Tucson. This is crazy. I don't think I will be taking any desert hikes anytime soon.
How To Judge A Good Carpet Cleaning Service
4 years ago
Jarrods boss sent him this picture that his friend took while on a hike near Tucson. This is crazy. I don't think I will be taking any desert hikes anytime soon.
Posted by Nikki at 11:23 AM
8 comments:
yuck! that is creepy! well it looks like you are having nice weather now...us we still have wind!!!!
Yipes! I hate snakes! That creeps me out!
Holy Shhhhhh#*@Z!
Wow, That is crazy! I love your pics. They are so cute!
holy crap! I would have died just to be close enough to take pictures. Found you through Emily's blog...so Hi Nikki -
wow that's cool i miss u guys
love,
keenan davis
that is crazy
kortni
holy cow
davis kids
Post a Comment