Saturday, May 17, 2008

1 year



We have been in Safford for 1 year. I can't believe it. Jarrod just passed his year mark at his job and got his raise on Wednesday so the boys and I has a small party for him. They had to have a cake with candles. I just wanted Jarrod to know that I am so proud of him for the time and hard work that he puts into his job for us. When he is on his night shift we don't get to see him very much and I know it is hard on him. We are so greatful for this job. We have been very blessed this year.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so happy you guys are doing well and that you like it there. Congrats to Jarrod a wonderful hard working Daddy for doing such a great job! We love you guys very much & hope to see you soon!