Thursday, April 17, 2008

Carsen's view on having babies.

So we are eating lunch yesterday and Carsen says "mom if you eat alot of food and get really full you can have another baby" I asked him who told him that and he says "no one, I just know" I thought that was pretty clever. He had really thought that one out :) So anyway a little later Jaten comes over and lifts my shirt and says "wow mom you are really full" :) So of course I'm thinking O man I better do something about this:) so I am working out this morning following a video and Jate is next to me watching the girls doing the moves with me and he says. "Mom your the fat one huh" Don't you just love your kids honesty. Little stinkers:)

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Love it! Cant wait to see baby crawling.

Rachel said...

I don't think their comments have anything to do with being honest. You've got to be one of the skinniest people I know! They just think you're bigger than them...that's all! They probably think I'm having triplets or something :)

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Got to love the comments! Little messes, we just had the baby girl conversation on the way home from school. Callie also wants one, so Covin told me "Um I want one!" I said it is not that easy. He said, "Yes it is just do it!" Easier said than done, I can't wait for the questions of how they get in there!!!! :)

Mandy said...

So where are the pics and info on your Vegas trip:???

Anonymous said...

Nicki, you have cute kids, with cute personalities! :)...don't ya just love it when kids say that stuff?

Jenna said...

Kids are great!!! Gunnar tells me I'm gross, I dont know why...but I don't want to know either.

Shannon said...

haha, that is too funny. Smart boys. I will tell her you said hi. By the way, I love you blog background. How did you do it?

Shannon said...

Thanks for the info! I am going to try it.

Shannon said...

Oh, please! Trust me you don't have any thing to worry about! If he wants to see the fat one he should come watch me!!!